Monday, September 30, 2024

Prayers of Saint Therese of the Child Jesus and the Holy Face


 

Prayers of Saint Therese of the Child Jesus and the Holy Face

A Morning Offering

Boston-Carmel_023bO my God!  I offer You all my actions this day for the intentions and for the glory of the Sacred Heart of Jesus.  I desire to sanctify every beat of my heart, my every thought, my simplest works, by uniting them to His infinite merits; and I wish to make reparation for my sins by casting them into the furnace of His merciful love. O my God! I ask You for myself and for those whom I hold dear, the grace to fulfill perfectly Your holy will, to accept for love of You the joys and sorrows of this passing life, so that we may one day be united together in heaven for all eternity.  Amen.

 

 

 

Act of Oblation to Merciful Love

O my God!  Most Blessed Trinity, I desire to Love You and make You Loved, to work for the glory of Holy Church by saving souls on earth and liberating those suffering in purgatory.  I desire to accomplish Your will perfectly and to reach the degree of glory You have prepared for me in Your Kingdom.  I desire, in a word, to be a saint, but I feel my helplessness and I beg You, O my God!  To be Yourself my Sanctity! Since You loved me so much as to give me Your only Son as my Savior and my Spouse, the infinite treasures of His merits are mine.  I offer them to You with gladness, begging You to look on me only in the Face of Jesus and in His Heart burning with Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment